The importance of the folding clasp for your timepiece ?
There comes a time when we are in a hurry to remove our watches. To open and close your watch in two movements, a special clasp is provided. Speed, strength and style are the characteristics of the folding clasp. But what are the qualities of this system ?
Which version of the folding clasp to choose ?
Generally used for watches with metal bracelets (steel, gold), folding clasps are equipped with a safety clasp that prevents the loss of your watch in case of accidental opening. Very sophisticated, they can be adjusted to your wrist provided you choose the right size which is between 16 and 24 mm.
There are two types of deployment buckles:
- Simple : With a “V” joint, this model unfolds when opening and folds when closing thanks to a press. It is the second most practical and common clasp after the barb.
- Double (or butterfly) : Much more sophisticated than the simple model, this version features two joints that hide under the strap when the watch is closed. It is especially prized for its discretion.
Only advantages for the fans of the folding buckle !
The deployment buckle has several advantages :
- Quick and easy adjustment : Just fold to the right size to put on the watch and press the button to get rid of it.
- More modern comfort : This system is very comfortable to wear. It is suitable for all activities, even sports.
- Distinguished elegance : This accessory allows you to enhance the beauty of the watch at your fingertips. It can be matched with any style.
On the other hand, leather offers a more traditional look to your watch. Thanks to our selection of interchangeable leather straps, you can also easily change it according to your mood and needs !